The Provincial Capital Commission is pleased to announce the re-opening of Willow Island beginning July 30th. Willow Island is a great example of the natural beauty that Regina has to offer. It boasts some of the oldest and largest trees in the park as well as a diverse sampling of plant species which are native to the area. It is perfect for weddings, retreats, BBQ’s, fieldtrips and other social gatherings.
Due to COVID-19, a number of new protocols will be in place as we re-open Willow Island for the 2020 season.
- A maximum of 30 people will be allowed on the Island
- A maximum of 5 passengers will be allowed on the Ferry Boat at one time.
- Full cleaning procedures and protocols have been adopted for the Ferry Boat as well as the structures on Willow Island.
- A discounted rate of $75 per hour has been established for this season.
- Willow Island will be open and available for rent on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sundays – Noon to 8pm.
- First booking will take place July 30th and will run until mid-September.
All bookings can be made via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 306-522-3661