Come and join one of our local experts on a guided walking tour around Wascana Centre. Tours range from 30 – 90 minutes and cover a variety of subject matters such as the history of the park, the history of Saskatchewan, and the local ecology of the park. To ensure the safety of our staff and patrons, the following precautions will be in effect:
- A maximum of 5 people will be allowed to book a walking tour.
- All people must be from the same booking.
- Staff will wear masks while on the tour.
- Staff will always be two metres away from group.
- The walking tour takes 30-90 minutes.
- The tour is free of charge.
- Only pre-booked tours will be available at this time.
- Available Wednesday through Sunday
- All bookings can be made via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 306-520-8832